Zemax OpticStudio V15_SR1
OpticStudio 15 adds speed, capability, convenience, and flexibility to the most widely used optical and illumination design software in the industry.
- Optimize classic lens designs 18x faster, easier, and with better results
- Added mobility for multi-user network systems with software licensing
- Incorporate high-resolution holograms and phase masks into optical system designs
- Deeper, easier visualization of 2D/3D optical system designs
- Faster Optimization for Classic Lens Designs (All Editions) – a new merit function wizard in OpticStudio 15.5 enables separate, user defined glass and air boundary constraints for each surface of an imaging or afocal system. Splitting the constraints into separate targets delivers speed improvements up to 18x faster with better results.
- Deeper Visualization of 2D/3D Systems and Data (All Editions) – usability improvements in OpticStudio 15.5 enable you to see multiple aspects of your designs, easier, faster and with greater detail. Improvements include:
- Active overlay for analyses to combine similar data onto a single plot for easy comparison.
- 2D/3D layouts now support 3D space mouse devices and improved annotation for better visual control.
- Through-focus-spot and full-field-spot analyses now support dynamic data visualization controls for deeper, detailed visual analysis.